Registration fees (registration ends 31 May):
- Early bird fee (registration made before midnight 15 March and paid before 25 March): 120 EUR 🐦
- Regular fee: 150 EUR (60.000 HUF)
- PhD student, retired faculty early bird (registration made before midnight 15 March and paid before 25 March): 100 EUR 🐦
- PhD student, retired faculty regular fee: 120 EUR (48.000 HUF)
- Conference dinner (payable with the registration fee): 60 EUR 🍴 (24.000 HUF)
- Use the form Extra Registration for the Conference Dinner if you want to add this festive meal to your already existing conference registration, or if you wish to bring along your partner for the occasion. The form allows bulk registration for two people as well. Remember to check the Cancellation, Refund and No-Show policies.
Registration fees include:
- Conference attendance
- Conference program and abstract book in digital format
- Coffee break refreshments
- Welcome reception
- Certificate of participation issued after the conference
- Receipt of payment
Registration fees do not include:
- Conference dinner (payable with the registration fee): 60 EUR
Please read the information on our Cancellation, Refund and No-Show policies below before proceeding with your registration.
- Use this form if you want to add this festive meal to your already existing conference registration, or if you wish to bring along your partner for the occasion. The form allows bulk registration for two people as well.
By registering you fully accept all registration conditions as further detailed:
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include the currently applicable 27% Hungarian VAT.
- Invoices should be provided with either a VAT or an ID Number. The invoicing address and VAT/ID number are to be provided during the registration process.
- Early bird rates are valid only if registration is made before 15 March and paid before 25 March
- After early bird deadline expires, unpaid registrations are switched automatically to the registration fee applicable on the day.
- Registration ends 31 May, 2023.
- Access to the event without payment is not possible.
Refund and Cancellation Policy concerning the registration fees and the conference dinner
- In case you need to cancel your registration and/or your conference dinner please contact the organizers at email@example.com.
- For cancellations received by 1st of May 2023 – the full amount is refundable.
- From May 1st 2023 until May 31st 2023 – 50% will be refunded.
- For cancellations received after June 1st 2023 – no refund is possible.
- Unfortunately, the transfer of your registration to another person is not possible.
- All refunds are processed after the Conference
- All bank charges on refunds are borne by the participant.
- Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (delegates who do not attend the Conference without prior notice of cancellation).
- Because of Hungarian financial regulations, conference dinner and registration fees can only be paid by bank transfer. We recommend you pay through a Wise or a Revolut account to minimize the possible extra charges international bank transfers may involve.
- Process of paying by bank transfer:
- 1. during the registration process participants are asked to give their invoice details
- 2. three working days within registration participants will receive a proforma invoice with the necessary details for the bank transfer
- 3. participants make their payments – please remember to indicate the participant’s name and the invoice ID number in the subject of your transfer
- 4. the invoice will be sent via email to the participants, also hard copies will be made available during the conference